Porcelain Veneers in Wichita, KS
Enhance the appearance of your smile and find newfound confidence in just two visits!
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
Do you have a less than perfect smile? Have you always wanted to improve your appearance but worry about the pain of cosmetic treatments?
Porcelain veneers could be the dental solution to your smile flaws! Thin shells of incredibly durable, tooth-colored porcelain material are bonded to the front of your teeth to transform your smile dramatically.
Veneers are a popular choice for aesthetic improvements since they are a conservative cosmetic treatment to fix common smile deficiencies:
How Do Porcelain Veneers Work?
Choosing A Cosmetic Dentist For Porcelain Veneers
Your choice of cosmetic dentist will mean the difference between loving your smile and wasting your investment. Any cosmetic treatment involves a measure of artistry combined with an understanding of the technical aspects of dentistry.
Discover why Dr. Farmer is a Top Dentist in Wichita with over 20 years of experience:
Becca H., Actual Patient
- Who is a candidate for porcelain veneers?
Anyone with healthy teeth and gums and minor cosmetic smile flaws is a candidate for dental veneer restorations.
Dr. Farmer may recommend porcelain veneers at your cosmetic consultation if he sees:
- Unevenly spaced teeth that create gaps in your smile. Veneers can alleviate the self-conscious feelings you have, keeping you from laughing or grinning in front of others. Fixing large spaces between your teeth can also improve your ability to speak clearly and understandably.
- Teeth that are stained, worn, broken or cracked. Correcting these flaws can make you look younger and healthier!
- Teeth that are misaligned, oddly shaped, or disproportionate. Veneers can lengthen short-looking teeth, widen teeth that are narrow, and rectify the appearance of irregularly shaped teeth.
Choosing a skilled cosmetic dentist will ensure your cosmetic procedure achieves the best results possible.
- What is the cost of porcelain veneers? The total cost of veneers will depend on the number of teeth we’re enhancing. Since every smile is unique, this will vary from person to person. Dr. Farmer will assess your situation and develop a treatment plan to deliver the results you desire. You may only need to change the appearance of a couple of teeth or just the upper front teeth that are visible when you smile.
- How can I afford porcelain veneers? Many patients worry about the cost of porcelain veneers. Dr. Farmer will work with you to achieve your smile goals in a way that is affordable for you. Our Wichita dental office offers a variety of payment options including Care Credit, to finance your cosmetic procedures. We may recommend other cosmetic options, such as cosmetic bonding or teeth whitening, to enhance your smile within budget.
- Do porcelain veneers stain? Veneers are made of stain-resistant porcelain material. However, your surrounding teeth will stain over time from smoking and drinking tea, red wine, or coffee. We recommend regular hygiene visits to maintain the health and color of your teeth. Dr. Farmer may recommend teeth whitening before your veneer procedure to give you a bright, youthful look.
- How long do veneers last?
The typical lifespan of dental veneers is around 15 years, but they can last much longer depending on certain factors.
- Your personal care. Brushing and flossing your teeth regularly and visiting your dentist for hygiene cleaning appointments twice a year will keep your entire mouth and dental veneers in optimal condition.
- Your lifestyle habits. Habits like grinding, clenching or biting hard objects add additional stress to your veneers and may reduce their lifespan.
- Your choice of cosmetic dentist. The quality of preparation by your dentist will impact how long your veneers will last.
- Will I experience any pain during the procedure? A gentle buffing tool is used to prepare teeth for dental veneers, and the procedure requires only local anesthetic. Dr. Farmer will make sure you are comfortable and relaxed during the process. No anesthetic is necessary during the bonding process. You will leave our dental office with a confident new smile!